Thank you for applying to be a Volunteer at the 2 Worlds Festival 2018.
Our goal is to showcase an amazing festival and we can’t do it without the help of volunteers.
2WF does not provide transport to and from the festival or accommodation.
Your role as a volunteer will be to:
- Work a 3-4 hour shift (time to be confirmed)
- Undertake a job that is allocated to you by the festival organisers. Be aware that there are a range of roles and jobs that are required at the festival and they may not be the most exciting job but effectively you are joining a great festival team and supporting a fantastic event.
- Competently carry out the job for the allocated shift time
- In return you will have free entry to the festival plus water/snack
Possible roles as a Volunteer:
- Gate sales
- Ticket scanner
- Arm bands
- Parking and Traffic marshals
- Bar staff (requires RSA certificate)
- Event assistance
- Supervising an area/activity