Are you interested in becoming a volunteer at 2WF in 2020?
Our Volunteer applications are still open.
Our goal is to showcase an amazing festival and we can’t do it without the help of volunteers.
2WF does not provide transport to and from the festival or accommodation.
Your role as a volunteer will be to:
- Pay $20 deposit – this will cover volunteer costs, insurances and entry into the festival
- Take up a role and complete a full shift – 3.5 hours (the festival goes for 12 hours so still plenty to see)
- Read and sign the Volunteers Code of Conduct – this will be sent to you after you submit your application
- Undertake a job that is allocated to you by the festival organisers
- Competently carry out the job for the allocated shift time
- Adopt a friendly, happy attitude and be prepared to join a great festival team and support a fantastic event.
Possible roles as a Volunteer:
- Gate sales
- Ticket scanner
- Arm bands
- Parking and Traffic marshals
- Bar staff (requires RSA certificate)
- Event assistance
- Supervising an area/activity