Event Organiser Terms and Conditions – 2 Worlds Festival 2020
Terms and Conditions for 2 Worlds Festival
1.Ticket is proof of purchase of the above event. Only the first presentation of ticket will be honoured.
2.Tickets are non refundable and non-transferable.
3.Management reserves the right to refuse any patrons.
- All adults 18 yrs and over will be issued with a wrist band on production of photo ID (drivers license, key pass or passport) at the entrance to festival. Wristbands must be worn at all times at the festival. Lost or damaged wristbands will require payment of full entry fee to remain at the festival.
- Accompanied Youth tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult ticket. An accompanied youth is between 13 and 17 years old and must be with a parent or legal guardian who purchased the ticket. Proof of age may be required at any time. Accompanied youths must be accompanied by parent or guardian at ALL TIMES. Management reserve the right to refuse entry. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be removed from the event and criminal charges may be a consequence. Age is determined at date of festival, not at purchase date.
- Children 12 year old and under who are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian enter the festival free (maximum 3 children per parent or legal guardian) and must AT ALL TIMES be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- This is a fully catered event. NO FOOD or DRINK can be brought into the festival except unopened, sealed bottles of water. Any Food or Drink will be confiscated and not returned.
- Management and security reserves the right to inspect patrons property or person upon entry and during the event including bags and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items – alcohol, food, bottles, cans, glass, fireworks, explosives, illicit drugs, illegal substances, roller blades, scooters, skateboards, animals (other than assistance dogs) and any other item that in the opinion of management or security could cause harm or public nuisance.
- ZERO TOLERANCE – management and security have the right and will remove anyone displaying anti-social, dangerous, disrespectful, drunken or aggressive behaviour from the festival.
- All ticket holders consent to any official filming, photographs and sound recording as members of the audience.
11.The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and production of this event.
12.This ticket has been created and managed by the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the terms and conditions of TryBooking.com.
13.There is no smoking in designated smoke free zones. All under cover areas are smoke free zones.
14.Alcohol cannot be brought into or out of festival grounds.
15.Anyone found with prohibited items may be refused entry, be immediately removed or have those items confiscated and those items will not be returned.
16.Ticket holders agree to comply with all security arrangements.
17.As a patron of the festival it is your responsibility and duty to ensure that on departure you are respectful and mindful of noise levels around neighbouring properties.
18.We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
19.Entry is at own risk and event organisers, any employee, director or agent or the venue providers shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering, leaving or on the site to the extent allowed by law. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn at all times on site.
20.Any person who attempts to use invalid or forged festival wristband, attempts access without proper entry methods or in any way trespasses, will be handed over to Police and charged. Anyone trespassing or assisting anyone to trespass will be ejected and charged with trespass. Please don’t cross festival boundaries at any time. Access via any other point other than the one official entry/exit is trespass.
21.No trading, promotion or signage allowed without prior consent.
22.Two Worlds Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any artists or brewers or other suppliers, vary any advertised program, change venue and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made in the event that the program is varied due to the non- appearance or attendance of any artist, brewer or supplier advertised or not.
23.Event organisers will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of any person’s personal property in the event grounds including parking areas.
24.There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the festival.
25.Alcohol and food service will finish at 11pm. This information will be communicated through event day program and/or public address on the day of event.
26.2WF are not responsible for lost tickets that have been won through third party competitions. Patrons must present a ticket to be admitted to event. If the Patron loses ticket or does not receive the ticket they need to contact the third party competition provider.
27.All patrons are subject to the event Terms and Conditions.